Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just hours away now...

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the 2008-2009 school year. It is hard to believe that summer vacation is over. The girls are geared up and ready to go. The backpacks are filled, outfits are layed out and they have informed me that they are both taking hot lunch...it's pizza, who wouldn't want hot lunch? They also informed me that they wanted to take the bus to school until Brenna realized that she wouldn't get to school early enough to pick a good seat in class. So then, they both informed me that I could take them to school but they were taking the bus home. GREAT! It will be weird having just Ethan home tomorrow. What will we do? I'm looking forward to just being able to spend some one on one time with him. However, I think he is going to be lost without his sisters around. I suppose I better be thinking about getting to bed. It's going to be an early morning!

No comments: