Saturday, May 22, 2010

Little update on life

Awhile ago, I wrote about how we were in limbo. Our application with FamilyLife had expired and we were in the process of going through a loan re-modification process with our mortgage company.

Well, today we got the bad news. Our mortgage company is not willing to work with us and do a re-modification for us. They would rather us quit making payments on our home and attempt a short-sale or just loose our home. Does this make any sense at all? Of course, at this point we have not made the decision to quit making our payments. We just don't know what to do.

So, now...do I start applying for full-time jobs and put Ethan in daycare or try to find another part-time job to add to the bakery job and try to juggle both around Ethan's Preschool schedule? We are at a complete loss and don't have a clue what to do.

Of course, this all comes just 4 days before I leave for Arizona. (Just clarifying that I'm going to Arizona on all airmiles. We are only having to pay $5 in airport taxes for me to fly!) I think getting away right now will be good but at the same time, I feel like I need to be home figuring out what our next step is.

Bottom line of all this...I'm just asking you to pray for us right now as we try to figure out what it is that God is wanting us to do. Currently...everything is "clear as mud".

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a bummer. :( We will keep your situation in our prayers. Hopefully you can still have a relaxing vacation!

Janice said...

Praying for clear direction for you and Jason - so you don't feel like mud!! Sometimes banks just don't seem to care or make sense!?!?! But God does!