Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin pictures...well kind of

Saturday we ventured out to the McPhail farm to go to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a lot of fun running around the farm, hanging out with cousin Brenna (McPhail). They rode on the train a few times and then we rode the hay wagon out to the field to get pumpkins with Trisha and Brenna (and a whole load of other people). Of course, once we got out the field, I forgot to take pictures and remembered just as Jason and Ethan were walking up to the wagon. So, I quick got a shot of the two of them. Oops. Anyway, it was a great day and the kids had fun.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So many cute little "pumpkins!" Glad to see you had fun, and Trisha looks so good!

Janice said...

So here we are in Florida and today it decided to rain - so, the junkie that I am, I decided to catch up on my blogs.....good thing you had posted something new for me to read :-) We'll be home tomorrow evening. Love ya