Friday, October 10, 2008

Totally Outnumbered!!

Today is one of those days that I am outnumbered. There is no school today due to a teacher work day. So, not only do I have my three kiddos, I also have three extra kiddos. Ages of all these children are 19 months, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 9-1/2 years. Talk about crazy. The extras started arriving at 6:40 this morning. I thought for sure my three would sleep in but who wants to do that when there is fun to be had. Today would be a day that I am thankful that I am going to work...and then Jason will be the one outnumered :). I'm looking for some adult conversation!! I don't think one coffee is going to make the cut today. I believe there will be another one before leaving for work at 2:00 and then "my girls" at Woods down by Boulevard Park will be handing me my usual to get me home and ready for the evening back with the family.

No comments: