Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween....

We started our activities with two classroom parties and then off for a little trick-or-treating to the grandparents and great-grandmas and then to Noah Nite at our church. We ended our night trick-or-treating "Uncle" Randy and "Aunt" Janice...they give out FULL SIZE candy bars. The kids thought they struck gold! Those candy bars were the subject of conversation all the way home. Needless to say, the kids had tons of fun and there is enough candy in this house to last us a long time. Here are some of pictures of our day.









This is the look Ethan would give all night when trying to get a picture of him...it's his "tough guy" look. I guess football players are suppose to look "tough".


1 comment:

Janice said...

Wow - if all I have to do is hand out full size candy bars to be on the "A" list, I might just have to carry with me all the time!!! Can I get a copy of that pic of Brandon w/Ethan? Or you could just email me a copy. Thanks for brining the kids by - wouldn't have been right without them coming to the door (& of course you and Jason too:-)!!!