Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Official Scheib snow update

I just went out and measured...now that it's daylight...and when we went to bed last night at 11:00, our sidewalk was completely clear of snow. As of 8:00 this morning, we have been blessed with 5 inches of new snow.

I have also checked the FedEx website and it says they are attempting delivery again of these 3 boxes that I am waiting for. I think we will clear those 5 inches of snow from our sidewalk just in case they are able to make this delivery.

Okay, back to trying to get ready for this magnificent day that we are suppose to be having.

Remember, JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

2 comments:

Janice said...

My brother and sil are in the air right now and supposed to land in Seattle at 3!! Pray they can get on a shuttle!! My mom wants them home, and we don't need them spending Christmas at SeaTac!! Love ya and Merry Christmas (I'm counting on them canceling church tonight!)

Amy Scheib said...

Did your packages ever come? This snow is crazy!